[Web4lib] How do I create a semantic web site?

Alnisa Allgood alnisa at nonprofit-tech.org
Wed Jan 9 16:12:30 EST 2008

Personally, I believe the semantic web to be about far more than moving data
around more easily. Data portability is just one of the benefits from the
semantic web school of thought. The semantic web is about having machines
make inferences that typically only humans make.
Microformats, RSS, and even structured blogging are just initial forays into
the world of semantic web.

Alnisa