[Web4lib] DB Textworks advice

Andy Murdoch amudrock at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 8 13:59:27 EST 2008

Hi all

We have an old database in DB text works which I'd like to transfer over into a Sharepoint contacts database. Thing is, it's pretty messy, with lots of empty fields and stuff that make for a nightmare export.

Anyone proficient at DB? I'd like to run a macro that puts a character into every empty field, so I can export it with all the columns intact and aligned to excel, but I have wasted a lot of effort on this already and haven't accomplished much.

Thanks
 Andy