[Web4lib] Code4lib registration opens January 7

Jeremy Frumkin jeremy.frumkin at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:22:18 EST 2008

Registration for the 2008 Code4lib conference will open Monday, January 7,
at 10 am PST (1 pm EST). We have a great program for this year's conference
- our keynote speakers are Karen Coyle, Brewster Kahle, and Jon Udell. The
complete schedule, with links to talk descriptions, can be found at
http://code4lib.org/conference/2008/schedule.

Also, this year there will be three separate pre-conference sessions - one
on Evergreen, one on LibraryFind, and the final one on Zotero.

I will send out a reminder of the registration opening date this weekend.

(My apologies for not posting this to web4lib earlier, as previous messages
had listed today as the day registration originally was scheduled to open.)

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
Head of Emerging Technologies and Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

Jeremy.Frumkin at oregonstate.edu

541.602.4905
541.737.3453 (Fax)