[Web4lib] LITA Internet Resources and Services IG Midwinter meeting

Fisher, Joseph Joseph_Fisher at uml.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:08:52 EST 2008

The LITA Internet Resources and Services IG (IRSIG) will hold its annual
Midwinter meeting at the following time and location:

Sunday, January 13, 10:30 - Noon

Westin Philadelphia Hotel

99 S 17th St. at the corner of 17th and Chestnut

Google Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=99+
S+17th+St.,+philadelphia,+pa&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.592876,68.90
625&ie=UTF8&ll=39.951612,-75.168779&spn=0.004688,0.008411&z=17&om=1>

We will discuss plans for the third "Ultimate Debate" to be held once
again at the upcoming ALA Annual Summer Conference.

We will also hold an election for an IRSIG Vice-Chair. This is a
two-year commitment that involves planning and organizing the annual
program event at the ALA Summer Conference for the first year and then
taking over as Chair for the second year.

This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to "get involved" and lend a
hand in helping to present what has been an enormously popular program
these past three years and hopefully for years to come.

If anyone has any questions, please email me at the address below.

Joseph Fisher

IRSIG Chair

Joseph Fisher

Database Management Librarian