[Web4lib] Jazzing up our OPAC Interface

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Wed Feb 27 13:02:55 EST 2008

I believe you are referring to Encore:

http://www.iii.com/encore/main_index2.html

I am hoping for opacs that supports a feature similar to Firefox's Add-Ons... you can put together the features you want for your library, and leave out the features you don't want.  Ideally this would open the door for third-party developers to create specific add-ons for library catalogs with minimal adjustment to work around a particular ILS.

I can dream, can't I???

Rick Mason
http://blog.librarysupportstaff.org/