[Web4lib] Library Website Awards...?

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:31:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Bret Parker
<Bret.Parker at ci.stockton.ca.us> wrote:
> Just wondering ... the Web Development section of WebJunction looks stale, in terms of the dates of postings (2006 being most recent). I am looking in the wrong place, or is my observation correct.
>
>  http://www.webjunction.org/do/Navigation?category=517

Yes, it does look like that section has gone stale, but there is some
activity in the Web Development forum on Webjunction at
http://www.webjunction.org/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=43. Not as much
as I might like, perhaps, but the more people who get in there and ask
questions, post resources and generally use it, the more action it
will get!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com