[Web4lib] Library Website Awards...?

HAZEL Margaret E margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Feb 26 14:32:19 EST 2008

I'd suggest an overall award structure, but also awards/categories/tags
for the different types of libraries, since the target audiences have
some very distinct needs, in some cases.  You wouldn't use the same
descriptors on an elementary school site as for a graduate school of
medicine, for example, and the search structure would likely be
different, as search patterns change.
-Margaret Hazel
 Eugene, OR