[Web4lib] Conference Suggestions?

Rich Allen rallen at noblenet.org
Mon Feb 25 11:02:51 EST 2008

Greetings

Marian Dworaczek of the University of Saskatchewan has a blog called
Library Related Conferences which lists library conferences/workshops
from around the world:

http://homepage.usask.ca/~mad204/CONF.HTM
I have attended several Computers In Libraries conferences and found them
very good.  I understand the ASIST&T and Internet Librarian conferences
are very good as well.

You might want to check to see if you are eligible for any discounts.
OCLC affiliates offer discounts for attending Computers in Libraries and
Internet Librarian conferences.

Hope this is helpful

Cheers

==============Original message text===============