[Web4lib] Looking for current cost models for contracted digital services

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Feb 22 17:33:59 EST 2008

The Cherry Hill Company offers a very low-cost version of its
LibrarySite 2 Web content management service package using the award-
winning Drupal open-source content management framework. Base packages
include installation, maintenance, configuration, training, one year
of hosting (if needed) and one year of email-based support.

We also offer all manner of library-centric custom services mostly
build around open-source software, as well as bespoke managed hosting.

Our hosting facility is in a secure tier-one data center, one hop from
the backbone (three IXPs).

Thanks,

Cary Gordon, MLS
The Cherry Hill Company