[Web4lib] New and Improved! Top Library Websites

Dobbs, Aaron AWDobbs at ship.edu
Wed Feb 20 17:15:26 EST 2008

Maybe I'm a spaz (okay, I *am* a spaz) a list like this seems like it wants to be housed on a wiki.

So, for stuff web4lib folks feel is wiki-worthy, I created
http://web4lib.pbwiki.com
The editing access key is "libraries" (without the "")

Feel free to juggle stuff around so it makes sense - I merely copy-pasted the contents from:
http://mylibraryweb.com/Documents/Top%20Public%20Library%20Websites.htm

-Aaron
:-)'

"What you can do or think you can do, begin it-boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
-Goethe