[Web4lib] OLPC computer, Gecko browser and popups

Jon Gorman jonathan.gorman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:04:08 EST 2008

Firefox normally brings up a very light, hard to see yellow bar at the
top of the page that says "allow popups" the first time or two you
visit a site.

Searching the firefox pages turned up
http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Pop-up+blocker

I don't know much about OPLC, but Gecko's the name of some of the
underlying software driving several different kinds of browsers.  You
may not have much luck searching that as a keyword.  Apparently the
OPLC comes with default some sort of browser that uses Gecko.

Jon Gorman