Fw: [Web4lib] Which databases can Google Scholar crawl?

Kathryn Silberger Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:40:26 EST 2008

Will:

      Very cool!  Thanks so much for doing that.  I made a humble little
contribution this morning, and it seems like a fairly easy way of beginning
the list.  Right now we are going after the low hanging fruit.  In a few
weeks, creativity will be required to determine new entries.

      Thanks for doing that.

Katy

Kathryn K. Silberger
Automation Resources Librarian
James A. Cannavino Library
Marist College
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601
Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu
(845) 575-3000 x.2419

             Will Kurt
             <wkurt at bbn.com>
             02/19/2008 05:10          Kathryn Silberger
             PM                        <Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu>,
                                       web4lib at webjunction.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: [Web4lib] Which databases
                                       can Google Scholar crawl?

At 03:11 PM 2/19/2008, Will Kurt wrote:
>anyone else?
... or that someone could be me :)
I've taken a few minutes and quickly setup a phpWiki and put it on a
site that I run outside of work:

http://lib-bling.com/scholar/index.php?GoogleScholar

I put in a few entries mainly as a demo, but please add and see if we
can get a good list going.  Knowing what is not indexed is equally as
important as knowing what is. If enough people contribute this could
be a really useful.
--Will