Fw: [Web4lib] Which databases can Google Scholar crawl?

Alan Cockerill alan.cockerill at jcu.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 17:44:34 EST 2008

Thanks Will, and everyone else who's contributed,
We still have an issue in identifying the completeness of coverage, but this
list is a good start - if a few of us blog it maybe it'll attract enough
attention that Google will care enough to set us right? (I know, I'm
dreaming).
Ciao,
Alan.

Alan Cockerill