[Web4lib] Which databases can Google Scholar crawl?

baiget at sarenet.es baiget at sarenet.es
Tue Feb 19 03:49:04 EST 2008

Three years ago or so, Google requested permission to publishers who
distribute journals through MetaPress to index them.
We agreed, and I think that most MetaPress' publishers agreed as well.

No idea about an exhautive list.

Regards,

Tomas Baiget
Journal "El Profesional de la Informacion" (EPI)
Indexed by Thomson ISI Social SCI , Scopus, et al.
English articles accepted
Full text:
1992-2006
http://www.elprofesionaldelainformacion.com