[Web4lib] RFID in the office

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Feb 8 10:53:38 EST 2008

Personally, I am just waiting for a GPS transponder small enough to
put on my glasses and keys <g>.

The fundamental issue with what you propose is that RFID tags don't do
anything unless they are passed by a reader. While it might be
possible to build an office-size reader, the radiation would poach you
and your coworkers by lunch.

Cary Gordon, MLS
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com