[Web4lib] Web technologies and public access

Salvatore Vassallo salvatore_vassallo at tin.it
Thu Feb 7 03:36:33 EST 2008

> Beyond that, I'd suggest you use something other than FrontPage, which
> even Microsoft has abandoned.  Dreamweaver is my preferred for-$
> product; NVU is a really great, really simple open-source editor that
> works for basic things.  http://nvudev.com/index.php

*Nvu*'s development has halted (with 1.0).
Daniel Glazman is working on another project (on his spare time): Composer,
see progress in his blog
http://www.glazman.org/weblog/dotclear/index.php?category/Nvu
or follow it in cvs
http://bonsai.mozilla.org/rview.cgi?dir=mozilla/composer&cvsroot=/cvsroot

At the moment we have kompozer, an unofficial bugfix release of nvu .
So for people interesting in nvu, I strongly suggest to look at kompozer
http://www.kompozer.net

--
Salvatore