[Web4lib] RE: Web technologies and public access

Andrew amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 5 15:46:32 EST 2008

Stewart,

PHP is mainly a server-side scripting language so there's no inherent
accessibility issue with it. Poorly designed static web pages will
continue to look bad when done dynamically with PHP and vice versa for
well-designed pages.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library