[Web4lib] Plugoo and firewall issues

Karen kblong at infoway.org
Mon Feb 4 15:21:35 EST 2008

I work at a public library where we just started chat reference using Plugoo
to supplement Trillian. Sometimes the plugoo widget on our web pabe has
trouble appearing, sometimes it doesn't appear at all, and sometimes it
works just fine. This is true for both library computers and remote
computers in the area. All relevant software upgrades (Flash, etc.) have
been installed. Has anyone else using plugoo at their library run into this
problem? If so, what suggestions would one have for a large public library
that serves a relatively rural region?

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Karen Long

Adult Services Librarian