[Web4lib] Web technologies and public access

Vaughn-Tucker, Dani A. dvaughntucker at osterhout.lib.pa.us
Mon Feb 4 12:34:51 EST 2008

Melora,

I'm interested in your topic.  I just redid our website and I'm sure
that it is probably not in compliance with ADA.  But I'm just really
learning the basics of webpage development (and I'm using FrontPage).
Do you or anyone else have any recommendations?  By the way, I tried to
stick to our colors which are blue, yellow and white.  Our url is
http://www.luzerneco.lib.pa.us/.

Regards,

Dani

"Success is nothing without someone you love to share it with..." Billy
Dee Williams in Mahogany