[Web4lib] RE: Printer questions

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Thu Dec 11 13:51:39 EST 2008

The N on the model number says to me that it might be a network printer.  If that is the case, I would put the IP address of the printer into my web browser and see what information I can gather on the printer.  This might yield some clues.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library