[Web4lib] Book group management software

Terri Constant Terri.Constant at spl.org
Wed Dec 10 12:56:41 EST 2008

Does anyone have a recommendation for book group management software. We are looking for software that will allow us to better manage our book group collections. Ideally, it should allow book groups to register online, reserve materials in advance, check-out designated book group materials and notify them when materials are due. If anyone has built or bought something like this for your library, please contact me directly or post to this list if you think it would be helpful.

thanks,

Terri Constant
The Seattle Public Library
terri.constant at spl.org