[Web4lib] Germs and public keyboards

Micah Stevens micah at raincross-tech.com
Tue Dec 2 14:46:17 EST 2008

Fortunately, keyboards are mostly mechanical devices, there are hardly
any electronics in them, as long as you don't soak it, and there is no
residue left from the spray, you're probably alright.

9 times out of 10 you can throw a keyboard in a dishwasher and it will
come out clean and working.

Personally, although I'm not a doctor, supporting the immune system is
probably your best bet along with your typical keyboard replacement
plan. The flu is a virus, which may or may not be affected by
anti-bacterial sprays.

The UV light might be a good idea too, that works on most all of the
crawlies according to a quick scan on google.

-Micah