[Web4lib] Current Cites seeks contributors

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Tue Aug 26 16:14:33 EDT 2008

I am seeking new contributors to join the team that produces Current Cites.
Current Cites is a current awareness newsletter that has been published
every month for eighteen years. It consists of one-paragraph reviews of the
best of library and information technology literature. More information can
be found at:

<http://lists.webjunction.org/currentcites/>

We need excellent writers and summarizers who can devote time each month to
write reviews of one or more articles, books, or other library information
sources that catch their fancy. I encourage writers to use their personal
knowledge, humor, and writing voice to enrich the reader's reading
experience.

To be considered, please review an issue at the web site above, then send a
sample citation of an article you like to roytennant at gmail.com . That is,
act as if you are already submitting a citation for publication. Although I
have no set number of positions to fill, there is a limit on the number of
writer relationships I can manage. I will try, however, to accept as many
talented individuals as I can.

Please use the subject line "CC Reviewer Application" when submitting your
citation. Thanks,
Roy