[Web4lib] Social Media and Collaboration

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:47:36 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

  I'm writing up a Tech Report on collaboration using social sites
(Facebook, Ning, LibraryThing, Twitter, Flickr, Wikis, the new
Webjunction, etc.) and would like to get some examples of real work
being done via those sorts of channels. If you know of a project that
is using one of these social tools to facilitate their work, please
let me know, I would greatly appreciate it, and the person/persons
doing the project would get some national exposure!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net