[Web4lib] SF Chronicle article on Wikipedia as an organization

SIMINITUS, JACQUELYN E (ATTPB) js8295 at att.com
Sun Aug 24 22:36:57 EDT 2008

Yes.  Good article.  It is cool to know that the Wikipedia Foundation
offices moved to San Francisco to a few blocks from my office.

I recently added a "Library" section under my local college.  The
college had a nice write-up but hadn't included any reference to the
library or its breathtaking view of the SF Bay!

- Jackie
Jackie Siminitus, MLS
AT&T Regional Library Director
795 Folsom Street, Room 400, San Francisco, CA 94107
415-644-7112 : jacquelyn.siminitus at att.com
AT&T Blue Web'n Library, www.kn.att.com/wired/bluewebn/