[Web4lib] OCLC's WorldCat Search API now available

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Mon Aug 11 15:03:26 EDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Hendricks,Dawn" <hendricd at OCLC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:55:17 -0400

Greetings:

I am happy to announce that the WorldCat Search API will be available
for OCLC libraries at no additional charge for most cataloging members.
Check here for details,
http://worldcat.org/devnet/index.php/SearchAPIWhoCanUse.  A request form
for the service can be found on the WorldCat.org Affiliate Services
page, http://www.worldcat.org/wcpa/content/affiliate/.  Also consider
checking out OCLC's xISBN and xISSN web services from this affiliate
page.