[Web4lib] Library Vocabulary, Ready-Reference and Collection Development Core Tools 2008 Survey Update

Diane K. Kovacs diane at kovacs.com
Mon Apr 28 09:43:09 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I've re-created these updated surveys on SurveyMonkey after receiving
back many useful suggestions for making it more useful.  I am
revising other subject reference surveys as well and will post when
they are ready.

As always, I will post the data I've  gathered on core subject
reference topics back to the lists I posted the surveys to for
everyone to share as well as posting the data to
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html.  Data from previous years is
available on that page now - scroll down past the current survey
links.

Direct links to the Surveys:

Library Vocabulary Survey  -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=i21xy5573QX5xue0wm5vuQ_3d_3d

Ready Reference Core Tools Survey (Multi-Subject) -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=74BiFSz7esygFW37jNiPkQ_3d_3d

Collection Development Core Tools Survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZZj7zkLzxCFSy1myL9LKOQ_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane
--
Diane K. Kovacs - Web Teacher http://kovacs.com
The Virtual Reference Handbook: Interview and Information Delivery
diane.kovacs at gmail.com
Technical, Communications, and Reference Competencies for Virtual
Reference Librarians:  Three part course(s) taught on Moodle-
http://kovacs.com/moodle or http://kovacs.com/training.html