[Web4lib] ILS systems

Pierfranco Minsenti minsenti at unive.it
Sat Apr 26 14:40:51 EDT 2008

Salomeh,

perhaps the report you are thinking at is the one commissioned by JISC and
SCONUL and recently signalled by Lorcan Dempsey in his weblog at
http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/001608.html  on April 15:

Library Management Systems Study: An Evaluation and horizon scan of the
current library management systems and related systems landscape for UK
higher education

The PDF is available at:
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/resourcediscovery/lmsstudy.pdf

>From Lorcan Dempsey's weblog: "It is quite long, including an environmental
scan, interviews with library system vendors, reports of a survey of
librarians, and feedback from the reference group assembled for the project.
(I was a member of the reference group.)"

Pierfranco Minsenti

--
Pierfranco Minsenti
Ca' Foscari University