[Web4lib] RSS and HTML (href) links

Marcie Pierson Mpierson at cwmars.org
Wed Apr 16 16:41:24 EDT 2008

I'm not quite sure I understand the problem, but I might have a solution. First, my question: Does your link not work in the RSS feed? Is the link live in the blog post?

The solution I use when creating XML/RSS by hand is to replace the brackets (<a href="">) with the character entities &lt; and &gt; (&lt;a href=""&gt;). Does that help?

Marcie Pierson
Reference Librarian
Grafton Public Library
35 Grafton Common