[Web4lib] EnvisionWare eCommerce

Gem Stone-Logan gemstonelogan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:25:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

Our library is looking for a good system to allow online payment of
fines as well as the ability for circulation staff to accept payment
via credit card.  We want a system that will integrate with our
Horizon ILS.  At the moment, it seems that EnvisionWare's product is
one of the possibilities.  If anyone is using this product, I would be
interested in any insights you have on how well the product works.
Specifically, I'm curious about the following:

* What eCommerce modules are you using?

* What are the best/worst features of the application?

* Anything surprise you about the product?

* How long did implementation take?

* Any unexpected surprises during implementation?

* How much library staff time was required implementation?

* Are you comfortable with the level of support you receive from Envisionware?

* Would you chose this product again?

* Do you feel the level of security is appropriate for processing
credit card transactions?

* Do you have suggestions on similar products we might consider?

Thanks!

Gem Stone-Logan
Weld Library District
http://www.mylibrary.us/