[Web4lib] phpBB Alternative

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Thu Apr 10 16:08:15 EDT 2008

While we like the forum capabilities in Drupal, the leader in PHP
forums is vBulletin. VBulletin is a commercial product, albeit not
that expensive ($160 to purchase outright), easy to customize, and
generally highly regarded.

You can see how it (and almost everything else) compares at http://www.forummatrix.org/
.

Cary Gordon, MLS
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com

I'm riding my bicycle 545 miles from June 1-7, 2008 to end AIDS.
Find out how you can help at http://www.aidslifecycle.org/5312
Please come to our Big Bike Bake Bash party and fundraiser
April 13th - http://judyandcary.com