[Web4lib] Games on a children's PAC

Tim Spindle tspindle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:28:23 EDT 2008

DAEMON Tools Lite (http://www.disc-tools.com/download/daemon) is free and it
will allow you to mount a CD/DVD image (allowing the games to be played
without a disc) just as you are now doing with Alcohol 120%.

Tim Spindle
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:16:12 -0500
From: "Marie Harms" <marie.harms at lib.state.ia.us>

"Do you know of a computer program, other than Alcohol 120 that will
allow me to put games on a "kid" computer that will allow the games to
be played without the disc? The kids destroyed the last computer and
game discs because they couldn't/wouldn't use it properly. The game
computer does not have internet access. Thanks for your help. (The kids
are breathing down my neck to get it operating!!!!