[Web4lib] OpenOffice

Carol Bean beanworks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:48:23 EDT 2008

We have OO on staff computers at our branch, as well as different versions
of MS Office.  I use OO almost exclusively.  Jimm is right on about the
formatting difficulties between the two.  I found the easiest way to handle
it is to save as RTF, then open it in Office.  The translation from Office
to OO is usually much easier than the other way around.

Carol Bean

Computer Center Manager
North County Regional Library
Palm Beach County Library System