[Web4lib] Posting Journal Articles to Facebook?

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 20 14:01:29 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***
Friends/

I've discovered that BioMed Central (BMC) has implemented a feature that allows readers to BMC post articles to Facebook
(as well as to Cite-U-Like, Connotea, Delicious, and Digg):

<QUOTE>

BioMed Central blog
Monday Sep 17, 2007
New look for BioMed Central journal articles

Posting of articles to social networking sites

You can now easily post articles to sites including Cite-U-Like, Connotea and Facebook, using links conveniently placed at the foot of the new navigation box.

</QUOTE>

[ http://blogs.openaccesscentral.com/blogs/bmcblog/entry/new_look_for_biomed_central ]

I am greatly interested in learning about Other ***Journals/Publishers*** that offer such Social Networking Site Posting (SNSP) features/functions.

BTW: Can't You Just Hear The Future Changing ... [:-)

Thanks!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

!!! Social Networking is People !!!
[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735  ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows ...
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]