[Web4lib] Brilliant Database Marketing Campaign

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Wed Sep 19 19:07:34 EDT 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, Erin Kinney wrote:

>  We need to go to them and offer them what they want and
> need whether or not they step foot in an actual library building.

So true!  As a North Carolina native relocated to central Washington I
live in a county 82 miles wide with twice as many bovine residents as
humans, and with a top 25 PRCA rodeo.  Whatever my opinions, something
like this Wyoming project would be a HUGE hit here.  They'd probably give
the keys to the town to my Dean...if there are any keys.

John Creech, Systems Librarian
Brooks Library, Central Washington University