[Web4lib] Brilliant Database Marketing Campaign (UNCLASSIFIED)

Hill, Holly K Ms CIV USA IMCOM holly.k.hill at us.army.mil
Wed Sep 19 14:18:49 EDT 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

 K.G. Schneider, that fine figure of a scurvey sea dog, declaimed

Arrr, me beauties, what says "I love libraries" better than a nekkid
wench reading a book?

(Sorry, the pirate in me could not resist)

But I says, I do, that I'd druther espy a nekkid rogue readin' a book!

Holly Hill
Guild of Radical Militant Librarian Pirates
Aaargh, scimus quae legis, et non dicimus, matey!!