[Web4lib] form to create static catalog links

Araby Y Greene araby at unr.edu
Tue Sep 18 20:12:44 EDT 2007

Is this what you were after? User enters search as s/he would in
catalog, but gets a "canned" URL that can be copied:
http://www.library.unr.edu/makeLink.htm

I will take this temporary page down in a week, after you have a chance
to try it.

I did misread your question the first time. Sorry.

Araby

__________________________
Araby Greene
Web Development Librarian