[Web4lib] jump menu help

Rachel Davis rdavis at thomas.lib.me.us
Tue Sep 18 14:42:06 EDT 2007

I want to change a list of links to a jump menu, but I need to control the
width of the list items so that it doesn't screw up my layout.  Is there
anyway to do this with a standard jump menu form in Dreamweaver, or can
anyone point me to dhtml code that would accomplish this?

FYI: Here's is a link to my draft homepage.  The links I want to put into
a jump menu are those in the "How Do I?" list.
[ http://www.cape.k12.me.us/tml/template3.html
]http://www.cape.k12.me.us/tml/template3.html

Thanks for your help!  I'm pretty much learning this as I go along, so
please forgive me if the solution is an obvious one...

Rachel

Rachel Q. Davis
Children's Librarian
Thomas Memorial Library