[Web4lib] form to create static catalog links

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Mon Sep 17 21:44:13 EDT 2007

Hi Sara,

I don't have any experience with iBistro, but your situation sounds
similar enough to something encountered by Voyager libraries, and you
may be able to gain something from their work.

Check out:

http://www.library.ubc.ca/home/voyager/searchscript.html

and

http://libraryasp.tamu.edu/cannedsearch/cannedsearch.asp
(their "Help" page has some good detail on what it can do).

In my experience, the people who create these tools for Voyager
libraries are quite helpful, so I wouldn't hesitate to contact them.

I hope this helps you find a solution!

Rick