[Web4lib] Computer software for ESL students

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 14 07:32:51 EDT 2007

My wife is an ESOL teacher and swears by ELLIS:

http://www.pearsondigital.com/ellis/

Unfortunately, she can't use the copies she has because her school
system won't buy the headsets needed, but I think that's more of a
question of the school system's IT department than some specific
requirement of the software.

-Ross.