[Web4lib] Print Management System Instructions - Video Examples

Sherrida Crawford crawford at valdosta.edu
Wed Sep 12 15:09:23 EDT 2007

I'm seeking some examples of debit card / copy card print management
system instructions that are video tutorials, as perhaps produced with
Camtasia, Captivate, or etc.  I know I've seen a couple of library
and/or campus produced videos about how to release a job from a print
station.  Any instructional video examples are welcome, but if it
happened to be an example of Ricoh's Print & Copy Vending application,
formerly Campus Card Direct, that would indeed be a wonderful find.

Thanks in advance.
--
Sherrida J. Crawford,         Office:    (229) 333-5872
Automated Systems Coordinator    Fax:    (229) 259-5059

crawford at valdosta.edu