[Web4lib] Catalog Enrichment Products--Syndetics? Content Cafe?

Janet Fine janetrfine at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:25:13 EDT 2007

9.12.07

Good Morning,

We have been using Syndetics for about 5 years and have been happy with the product. However, can anyone tell me about their experiences with Content Cafe? Has anyone used both Syndetics and Content Cafe?  I will summarize for the Group.  Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Janet Fine Department Head, Circulation Services Great Neck Library 159 Bayview Avenue Great Neck, NY 11023 (516) 466-8055 ext. 205