[Web4lib] web conferencing suite

Sigrid Kelsey sigridkelsey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:05:53 EDT 2007

I am posting this for a colleague:

At Louisiana State University we are investigating web conferencing software
for a grant that we are currently writing.  What we want is a synchronous
web environment where researchers could collaborate on projects remotely and
share Powerpoint slides, documents, webpages and the like.  We would like to
have it provide for voice over IP and text messaging.  If you have had
experience with any of these products, please let me know your opinions, as
we would like to investigate multiple vendors.  Please reply directly to
kblessi at lsu.edu, and I will summarize the results for the list.

Thank you,

Kelly Blessinger

Kelly Blessinger<http://www.lib.lsu.edu/ref/vita/KBlessinger/Blessinger.html>