[Web4lib] Library data in outside systems?

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Mon Sep 10 08:32:12 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I am in the process of preparing a presentation about how libraries are
putting library data into other systems (for example, in a course
management system, or in a social networking site such as Facebook or
MySpace). I am most interested in how libraries are advertising library
holdings out of their ILS in other systems, but any library resource
would be useful. If your library is, or you know of another library that
is, including or otherwise advertising data from the library catalog or
other library data in systems outside of the library, would you kindly
let me know? I have come up with a number of different things with my
own research, but I am sure there is more of this type of thing going on
out there than I'm currently aware of.

Thank you,

Edward Corrado

--