[Web4lib] Room Service = OnCall | OnDemand OnSite Reference Service(s) ?

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:21:56 EDT 2007

*****APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS*****

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested  in learning of Any and All Libraries that
offer Room Service [:-) = 'OnCall | OnDemand' Reference Service
identical or similar to that offered by the  University of Alberta
[That's In Canada :-)]

In Cameron? Need Help? We*re Here!
Sign in. Chat. We can come to you.

[ICON]

Cameron Library Help is a new service that lets you stay at your
workstation in Cameron Library while you contact library staff for
assistance. Let us come to you!

[ http://blogs.library.ualberta.ca/libnews/ ]
[ http://blogs.library.ualberta.ca/libnews/?p=594 ]

Boy!, The U of Alberta  is Sooo...ooo Progressive !!!

Thanks!!

BTW: Is There Another Name for This Kind Of Service?
[I'll Suffering From Thursday Afternoon Brain Death] [:-(

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

!!! Social Networking is People !!!
[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735  ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows ...
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]