[Web4lib] Share Your Technology Conference Experience with LITA

Michelle Frisque mfrisque at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:13:28 EDT 2007

The Library Information Technology Association (LITA) wants to create
a new kind of technology conference within ALA. I am member of a
committee charged with the task of coming up with a new “big” idea
about technology conferences. We want the conference to be useful and
we want it to reflect what you may find lacking in current ALA and
non-ALA sponsored conferences.

Here is your chance to tell us how you feel. The survey can be found
at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CP5o4Oghme7fean8anKeWQ_3d_3d
Please share this survey with others. If you have something you would
like to tell us that is not reflected in the survey, you can either
email me or email the chair of the committee, Michelle Boule, at
mboule at gmail dot com.

Thank you for your time.

Michelle Frisque
Head, Information Systems