[Web4lib] Library Staff Scheduler

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:19:16 EDT 2007

Sharon,

Thank you.  While our application may be different, I am interested in
what you develop.  Are looking at starting development immediately?

Please let me know your progress or if I can help in any way.

Deb

bergeron at macalester.edu <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu>
www.clic.edu <http://www.clic.edu>