[Web4lib] Thesaurus Management Software

info at r020.com.ar info at r020.com.ar
Sun Sep 2 12:42:44 EDT 2007

Hello, I developed a web-based Thesaurus Management Software in PHP and MySql
called TemaTres. TemaTres supports now the folowing features:
    * Relationship between terms
          o Equivalence: (UF)
          o Hierarchical: (NT / BT)
          o Related (RT)
    * Systematic or alphabetic navigation
    * Complete printing in XML format (Zthes)
    * Scope notes, Historical and Bibliographical notes
    * Output in
          o Dublin Core
          o SKOS-Core
          o Zthes
          o MADS
    * User management
    * Multilingual interface:
          o english
          o spanish
          o portugues
          o Deutch
          o Italian

You can download it from http://tematres.r020.com.ar/index.en.html.

In Canadá I know "CHER Thesaurus of Knowledge Translation" case
(http://web.cher.ubc.ca/thesaurus/index.php) . Right now I'm working with
some tests with plain text sources. You can see them in :
http://www.freethesaurus.info/

I hope it can help you.

best regards

diego ferreyra (from Argentina)