[Web4lib] Need help creating mini calendar for web site

Randy Decker rndle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 14:52:46 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

We are making over our web site and one of the changes
will be moving from our current full size embedded
Google calendar to a mini calendar (whether Google or
otherwise). I am having difficulty coming up with the
code for the mini calendar.

Our library is not allowed to use what's on the web
server (Plone) so I need a web-based solution.
Changing the pixel size on our current Google calendar
results in a squashed look - I had thought Google
offers a mini calendar option via a gadget, but I
can't find it.

My coding skills are limited, so I would prefer an
easy to use (and free) product. Any and all
suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Randy Decker
Red Wing Public Library