[Web4lib] using php on microsoft 2003 server

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Oct 26 23:25:39 EDT 2007

I think that this site provides exceptionally clear, detailed info on
how to install PHP on Win 2k3:

http://www.peterguy.com/php/install_IIS6.html

One thing to bear in  mind is that IIS has no free equivalent of
mod_rewrite, so, if you need that functionality, you have to purchase
a third party product.

Thanks,

Cary

Cary Gordon